The International Relations Office
International Relations Office has as objective the implementation of the cooperative policy of the UPZ with foreign universities. Cooperation between universities in the European region and beyond is a necessity of the period in which we live and a priority for all institutions of higher education. Consequently international relations office aims the strengthening cooperation and exchange of experiences at the level of students, academic staff and research programs between our University and foreign universities.
International Relations Office offers services related to projects for academic staff and students of UPZ, helping in fundraising, providing information on various grants, projects, organizing various trainings etc. and also works in support and service of students and academic staff of UPZ regarding moving to other countries within the framework of various international academic programs.
- Academic advancement , researches and scholarship are providing priority services to the University,
- In accordance with a higher university level, and continue to promote growth and national importance in these areas.
- Establishment of teaching, research and service to the University, by maintaining and employing staff to be selected.
- Increase the learning environment of the University to attract and retain excellent students.
- The development and establishment of the University (UPZ) in a university that offers quality education and research for students, becoming the most prestigious University in Kosovo and beyond.